- Case size: 43mm
- Case thickness: 12mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with sapphire glass
- Strap type: Genuine crocodile leather with engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Country of origin: Germany
Above all, the great philosopher and writer’s passion for games and his unusual life is what inspired Alexander Shorokhov in the design of the collection.
All models in this series have a modern case design with a classic appeal and softly rounded edges.
For this watch series, the manual winding caliber “3105.AS” is used.This movement is disassembled and refurbished at the “Alexander-Shorokhoff” watch manufacture. The bridges are engraved, gears are polished or guilloched and screws are blued. Last but not least, all components are carefully reassembled and appear in their perfectly crafted beauty. Next to the “12” is a perfectly fitting flexible strap lug for the croc leather band, that is supposed to be reminiscent of the bygone era of the 19th century. This is also where the crown is situated, which ensures a harmonious-symmetrical ensemble.Particular attention rests on the back of the watch. The intricately engraved card game symbols, as well as the roulette ring, conforms perfectly to the theme and harmoniously rounds off the model’s overall appearance.
- 3105.AS calibre
- Manual winding, 42 hours power reserve approx.
- 3 atm water-resistant
- Guilloched, silver coloured dial
- Fully hand-engraved and refined with blue screws
- Available with dark brown or black leather strap
Function: Hours, minutes, decentralized small second at 6h, date
Product number: AS.FD1